The device is very easy to activate and manage. Download the smartphone application on your smartphone or tablet, scan the QR-code, add your alarm recipients and install the device.
The C-pod ELite is powered by the vehicle’s battery but also equiped with a backup battery. The device continously updates its position and if the device is moved outside a pre set area, an alarm is sent to an unlimited number of alarm receivers.
An alarm is sent via push notification, SMS and / or e-mail to all alarm receivers. C-pod ELite has a built-in SIM card with global coverage.
C-pod ELite operates globally and communicate via our servers with GPRS and SMS over the GSM network. The application shows the exact location of the equipment via the GPS. The C-pod ELite features:
- Geofencing guards your equipment’s position
- Warnings and alarms are sent by push notification, text messages (SMS) and/or e-mail.
- Unlimited recipients of alarms and warnings.
- Waterproof (IPX6).
- Sends a warning if the internal battery is below 20% capacity.
- Controlled via your mobile phone or tablet.
- Worldwide service.
- Dimensions: 70 mm x 46 mm x 17,5 mm
- Weight: 62g
- GSM quad-band (850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz)
- GPS: 50-channel GPS receiver.
- Positioning accuracy: <2.5m
- Waterproof: IPX6
- Working temperature: -30 ° C ~ + 80 ° C
- Continuous reporting every 10 minutes in alarm mode
- Battery backup time in alarm mode: ~ 90 hour battery backup (reporting every 10 minutes).
- CE & FCC approved
SE-171 54 Solna, Sweden
Sales: +46 8 5000 10 50
Support: +46 8 5000 10 53 / 54