The device is very easy to activate and manage. Download the smartphone applica- tion on your smartphone or tablet, scan the QR-code, add your
alarm recipients, turn on the device and hide the device, that’s it.
A replaceable internal battery that will last for two years during normal* usage powers the C-pod Lite. The unit sends its position automatically every 6 hours and when the device updates its position outside a radius of 200m (220yd) an alarm is triggered and the device will start sending its position every 10 min.
The alarm is sent via push notification, SMS and/or e-mail and the number of recipients is unlimited. The C-pod Lite has a built in SIM-card with global coverage.
*Normal usage is defined as the unit communicating four times during a 24 hours period.
C-pod Lite operates globally and communicate via our servers with GPRS and SMS over the GSM network. The application shows the exact location of the equipment via the GPS. The C-pod Lite features:
Geofencing guards your equipment’s position
• Warnings and alarms are sent by push notification, text messages (SMS) and/or e-mail.
• Unlimited recipients of alarms and warnings.
• Waterproof (IPX7).
• 18-36 month internal battery depending on settings (replaceable).
• Sends a warning if the internal battery is below 20% capacity.
• Controlled via your mobile phone or tablet.
• Worldwide service.
- Dimensions: 118 mm x 69.5mm x 26.8mm
- Weight: 105g (without batteries)
- GSM quad-band (850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz)
- GPS: 50-channel GPS receiver.
- Positioning accuracy: <2.5m
- Batteries: Three lithium batteries, 1500 mAh
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Working temperature: -20 ° C ~ + 60 ° C
- Standby time: ~ 700 days
- Reporting for five minutes, 4 reports per day.
- Continuous reporting every five minutes in alarm mode
- CE & FCC approved
SE-167 51 Bromma, Sweden